OPA! This Tzatziki sauce recipe makes us long for a Greek Mediterranean day in the sun & by the sea.
It is such a pleasure to eat this Greek classic, it makes everything come alive with the refreshing tang of the lemon & the cooling yoghurt and cucumber it's a party in our mouth. It's the perfect addition to any get together and pairs amazingly with our favourites the pita.
We love how insanely easy it is to make this Tzatziki sauce recipe, with ingredients that we consider essential. And everyone is a always a fan of this yoghurt dunker, and because of that it means we can concentrate more on the mingling and eating part (with drink in hand of course!)
So take it all in below, we can almost smell the sea spray of the turquoise Mediterranean.
VIDEO: A mediterranen inspired Tzatziki sauce recipe
Prep time: 10 mins Total time: 30 mins Serves: 5
- 1.5 cups of 100% natural yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 a Lebanese cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 mint leaves
- Chop your cucumber into small cubes, crush & mince your garlic & chop mint leaves
- Juice lemon
- Add cucumber, mint & garlic to yoghurt
- Add lemon juice slowly & mix
- Sprinkle paprika & olive oil & mix again
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour minimum before serving.
- And dip it up with a delicious piece of pita bread