A perfect side dish for any roast dinner.
We made honey glazed carrots with rosemary, the perfect side dish for any Christmas meal. We had done a bit of a test run at our Thanksgiving meal and they where a hit. Well I measured that through the fact that there weren't any left.
So gather your carrots, and start chopping to get your vitamin C intake with the added bonus of a full belly.
We made a big batch for about 12 people at our pre-christmas dinner with some close friends and this time we had leftovers, that's the feeder in me making more than everyone can eat.
But everyone loves leftovers because they taste just as good if not better the next day, and I can attest that yes they do taste better!
They would work perfectly with our slow cooked beef recipe we prepared a few days ago...if you are running short on ideas.
Honey Rosemary Carrots
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 40 mins Serves: 12
- 20 carrots - mix of heirloom and regular carrots
- 3 Table Spoons of honey
- 1 Rosemary Branch
- 1/2 the juice of one lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut all carrots into julienne style and place in dish
- Add the lemon juice, honey, rosemary, salt & pepper
- Put in the oven for 40 minutes to cook, make sure to turn them so that the honey doesn't caramelise and burn
We hope this recipes makes all your guests sing fa-la-la-la-la
Merry Christmas - From The Table Top x