A quick and easy way to bring some spice to your week
There is always that dilemma in the week of "what should we make for dinner?" and chicken is my go to option. Did you say Chicken? Yes we did!! Spiced Chicken drumsticks are on the menu, and they are TAA-STYY!
A great and simple dish for entertaining and true hit for the colder months ahead when you are umming and ahhing on what to make for dinner (make extra for leftovers the next day NOM!). Serve with roasted potatoes and a mean Salad and you will have one hell of a dish!
Without further ado - our spiced drumstick video recipe
Spiced Drumsticks Recipe
Prep Time: 30 mins Serves: 2
4 Chicken drumsticks
Juice of 1 lemon
2 Tbspn Paprika
1 Tbspn Cumin Seeds
Tbspn Coriander Seeds
1 medium size Bunch parsley
4 Tbspn Olive Oil
Salt to taste
1. Chop parsley roughly & squeeze the juice of lemon
2. Put Cumin seeds, coriander, paprika & salt in a mortar and pestle, grind down & mix. Add olive Oil, lemon juice and chopped parsley and combine
3. Using a brush, brush on marinade to drumsticks.
4. Wrap & refrigerate for 1 hour, to let marinade
5..Pre-heat oven to 180°C, 20 minutes before taking out the chicken of fridge.
6. Place chicken in Oven & cook for 40 minutes.
From The Table Top x